Dreaming of nursing a baby
Dreaming of breastfeeding is a dream associated with creativity and great professional satisfaction. It is an active and at the same time passive action. In general, the breasts represent a gift of self, as well as being a clear symbol of sexual pleasure.
- If you dream of seeing another woman breastfeed then it is a sign of suffering and misunderstanding within the couple.
- If a woman dreams of a man sucking milk from her breast in a dream, she means that this person is taking away her energy and riches.
Breastfeeding a baby after weaning in a dream means illness or imprisonment.
- If one sees himself nursing a hunted animal, or a domesticated one, or if one sees himself nursing milk in a dream, it means that an affliction, or calamity will strike that person, then it will be secession.
- If a pregnant woman sees herself nursing a baby in a dream, it means that she will have a safe conception. See also Dreaming of being pregnant
- If a sick person is seen breastfeeding in a dream, it means that she will recover from her illness.
- If a woman sees herself nursing a mature man in a dream, it means that her relationship is doomed to fail for both sides.
Dreaming of a nursing man
If a man dreams of breastfeeding in a dream, it means material success and prosperity.
Dreaming means a return to childhood addiction, or the pleasure of childhood and the wonder of accepting the love and comfort of a woman. Even when this is directly sexual, it still somehow connects with how well or badly they bonded with your mother, and what traits that entails.
Dreaming of being breastfed
The breast is an expression of female love and nourishment, and the expression of female sexuality. Going to the breast of a woman in a dream can represent the expression of the baby’s desire to be fed, loved and made to feel safe. That is, a regression, or reliving of childhood desires. A woman expresses male sexuality through her breasts, in which she satisfies the baby’s body. She can also represent a need for emotional security.